Friday, December 5, 2008

not so great


so this week started off so great. on Monday i had a great workout with my bff and then went home to see my justin. we then went to lowes, home depot, and the grocery store... all so fun! we got lots and lots of christmas decorations, like lights and a rake!!! we also got gallons of paint to paint our new home.
when i went to bed, i bagan to have a stingy sore throat... and i thought a sinus infection was coming. we painted on tuesday and by tuesday night, i had kinda lost my voice. then we painted on wed, and my sis came over and i totally lost my voice. then thursday i felt horrible and had no voice. i went to the doc for another reason and she said, oh ya, you have the laryngitis! ahhh... and then they gave me a flu shot bc i got the flu last year. prob the most painful shot in the world. i couldnt use my left arm for the rest of the night. i still can use it today and i am def having flu symptoms and feel like i just want to curl up and die. i had to leave school early and i have just been sleeping with my puppy and coughing and crying a little.

we are going to put up decorations tomorrow... i pray i feel better. i wish the Lord would cure me from my bad immune system. :(

1 comment:

sweatybride said...

it must be those grimy little 5th graders spreading their recess-induced germs to you! come on, get well soon!

for the navy, my dad is required to get flu shots. they actually shoot this stuff up your nose (it's a different way of getting the flu shot...not really a shot). after they shoot it up there, he goes and blows it all out! he said the only time he ever feels sick is after getting a flu shot. i don't think i've ever had one, though.