Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i love my bed



so i am finally feeling better! Praise the good Lord above. this morning i decided to wear a dress to school... my love let me know how cute and great i looked and i felt great and cute... but when i got to school my principal asked me to go home and channnnggee!!! she said it was too short... i don't even wear revealing clothes!!! i started to cry because i was so embarrassed. whoopsie. i had a pretty good day though, my sis came to sub for me and of course my kids were awful. they were just so excited to meet her... i got super mad at them at the end of the day and now i feel so guilty. i'm going to have to apologize to them tomorrow morning.

i'm just going to be honest here bc i think 2 people read this: i am having a weird feeling, like i'm preggers. yikes! i won't go into details but i think i'm going to have to take a test. ew. not now. please Lord, not now. we arent ready. oh golly. i mean i know i'm not... right?


on a lighter note: tomorrow's my bday! it is usually a huge deal for me because i love attention, but this year i think i'm realizing that it's just a bday. i mean i'm still expecting preeezents and love and hugs and balloons and cake and plenty of attention, but i'm just not going to be as out spoken about it. so basically i'm just playin it cool!justin is trying to be secrete in the den... he is preparing my bday. could a gal ask for anything more? he was even going to bake my cake, until my sis said she wanted to do it.

i'm listening to mppa, the old stuff that i listened to when i fell in love with justin. i think i'll just fall asleep to this.

p.s. old pic of us... just thinking about those days gives me a gooooood feeling

1 comment:

sweatybride said...

ugh, that is beyond embarassing. reminds me of good ol NCS days where i got written up more days than not for dress code violations! hello, some things are just more important than where your hem hits!

take the test, take the test!