Wednesday, December 17, 2008

christ is much!


my new saying for christmas is christ is much. it's kinda more fun. let's be honest here!
i love being at an elementary school during the holidays. they have made it so much fun! I have decided to only wear christ is much colours this week, with a flashy christmas light necklace. it has all been a total hit.

yesterday was my first work out back in ages and i did like superly surprisingly well!! i was really happy and tried this weird machine for cardio and i hated it but loved it at the same time. andddd guess what i got to watch while i did my workout?... you guessed it: sandy!

some odd/sad things are happening with my babies and i wish that i could take them and just keep them safe from everything bad. it's interesting this love that i have developed for them. and it's werid how i just want them in heaven so nothing sad or bad comes their way... even if they drive me bonkers 24/7. i guess it's the love of Christ. and i am thankful to have it.

No comments: